For information, please contact us at 309.452.4939 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Sharing Tree Preschool is a Christian preschool, offering classes for 3 year old, 4 year old and Pre-Kindergarten students. Our excellent programming strives to prepare students for Kindergarten in a well-rounded manner; attention is paid to fine and gross motor development and school readiness skills. We also emphasize positive peer interaction and relationships, social development and an introduction to Bible stories and prayer. Through many art projects, songs, fingerplays , books and lessons our students are encouraged to discover the limitless excitement that exists in the world around them while realizing how great God's love for each one of them is.
Our staff is second-to-none. Each brings a treasury of experience and expertise, having taught in a variety of settings. Each teacher and assistant is committed to ongoing educational development and to a close personal relationship with the Lord.
Our classes meet on the following schedule:
- 3's: Tuesday/Thursday, 9-11 a.m.
- 4's: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9-11.15 a.m.
- Pre-K: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 9-11.30 a.m.
- Debra Salm, Program Director & Teacher (3's)
- Meghan Lange, Teacher (4's)
- Ashley Graber, Teacher (Pre-K)
- Carrie Vogel, Teaching Assistant
- Scott Vogel, Chairman
- Lynn Kelsey, Treasurer
- Sherry Robards-Cottone, Secretary
- Martha Gerdes